Supporting the Women In Retail (WIR) June Virtual Exchange
We are big fans of the community building efforts by Diane, Kristina, and the rest of the Women In Retail organization, which is why we were excited by the opportunity to support them by sponsoring their June Virtual Exchange.
Like past WIR events, the exchange featured interviews with a star-studded group of thought leaders that help give insight to retail trends that matter.
- Tammy Berentson, Chief Marketing Officer, FreshDirect
- Adam Lynch, Chief Operating Officer, Marine Layer
- Paige Thomas, President and CEO, Saks OFF 5TH
- Robert Glazer, Best-Selling Author, Speaker, Host, Elevate Podcast
- Rick Watson, Founder and CEO, RMW Commerce Consulting
A lot of the discussion was around how much the pandemic has impacted operating models and strategy. Given that it's June 2021, much of the conversation also tied in what is going to stick once things return to "normal" and what won't hang around.
Jason had a chance to answer a few questions during the event. The goal was to share perspectives and insights from Jason's 19-year Amazon career as an operator, which is a unique point of view the community doesn't get as often.
You can view Jason's interview below.